Thursday, January 17, 2013

How to calculate final Maturity value of LIC Jeevan Anand Policy?




How to calculate final Maturity value of LIC Jeevan Anand Policy?

In LIC Jeevan Anand policy Final Maturity Value is Sum Assured+ Yearly Bonus+Final Additional Bonus
Yearly Bonus are the Bonus announced by LIC every year. Below is the last 5 year LIC Bonus declared on LIC Jeevan Anand
LIC Jeevan Anand Bonus Suppose you have taken an LIC Jeevan Anand policy having a Sum Assured of Rs 5,00,000 ( 5 Lakh)
for a period of 25 years. then your final maturity value will be sum of

Yearly Bonus : Avg rate of 46 per 1000 Sum Assured ( Based on Last 5 years)  will generate a bonus of  Rs 23,000 per year. For a period of 25 years this value will be 23,000*25= Rs 5,75,000

Final Additional Bonus: Final Additional Bonus is payable on maturity, discounted claim or in case of death claim provided policy is in full force and premiums have been paid/ recovered for 15 years or more.

LIC Jeevan Anand Maturity Value will be Rs 5,00,000 (S.A) + Rs 5,75,000(Yearly Bonus) + FAB of the year of the policy

18 comments:

  1. Thank you very much., clear explanation

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi..in this by "year of the policy" what do u mean..year in which policy was purchased or the year of maturity.. Please clarify.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Please clarify, so for the example above I would have paid the premium for every year for the 5lakh insurance for 25 years. Will I get this money in addition to the Sum Assured + Yearly Bonus + FAB?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Please clarify, so for the example above I would have paid the premium for every year for the 5lakh insurance for 25 years. Will I get this money in addition to the Sum Assured + Yearly Bonus + FAB?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pls clarify how much amount could I get after paying 1460/ premium per month for 25 yrs. Pls help to claculate & dothe needful

    ReplyDelete
  6. please clearify how much amount could i get after paying 61697 premium per month for 20 years.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pls clarify how much amount could I get after paying 61697premium per month for 20 years.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You will get the Bonus and final addition bonus only on the maturity not every year.

    ReplyDelete
  9. You will get 500000+1542425+ bonus it will declared on the maturity.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi,
    I am taking Jeevan Anand for 20 years with 500000 sum assured.
    I have been told a monthly installment of 2440/-
    Please let me know what would be the amount after maturity.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I have Jeevan Anand policy for Sum Assured of Rs 10lakh and paying yearly premium of Rs 33583. The policy is for 27 years.
    So now what will be my final payout adding FAB and loyalty bonus
    Also, If I surrender my extra extended sum assured of Rs 10lakh which is normally for either 100yr/death at time of real policy maturirty date than what will be the amount I will get at that time.

    Let's see who give the best answer to this one????

    Kindly reply with full detail on ayush.0012@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi,
    I am taking Jeevan Anand for 18 years with 100000 sum assured.
    I have been told a quaterly installment of 1571/-
    Please let me know what would be the amount after maturity

    ReplyDelete
  13. FAB is how much calculate in policy?

    ReplyDelete
  14. In simplest way you can calculate as Sum Assured*Bonus/1000*no. of year
    500000*46/1000*25=Bonus Amt.

    ReplyDelete
  15. what will be the maturity value for sum assued value of 200000 for 20 yrs

    ReplyDelete
  16. I have Jeevan Anand policy for
    Sum Assured of Rs 400000
    TERMS:17 years
    Please let me know how much i will get on the maturirty

    ReplyDelete